Facial expression and laterality
Assessment, Evaluation and Rehabilitation
This three-day course elucidates the function of the most important basic emotions and left/right facial recognition out of our daily life.
- Consequences of a dysfunction will be obvious in examples and elucidated in external evidence.
- Different test procedures will be introduced and practiced.
- Systematic facial emotions- and laterality training will be presented by the EMORECO program, as well as the face-mirroring software
- Techniques and treatment strategies will be explained and practiced.
- Patient target groups are:
- Chronic pain patients
- Orofacial dysfunctions after facial trauma
- Temporomandibular facial pain
- Support of (postoperative) (skeletal) facial asymmetry
- Neurological patients, e.g. Facial paresis, Parkinson's disease
- Speech and swallowing dysfunctions
- Alexithymia (Problems in recognition of words and emotions)
- Kinesophobia and Dismorphobia (Perception disorder of the own body)
Target group: Physio-, Occupational Therapists/ Speech- and Language Therapists und Psychologists
Foundations courses & online
Foundations courses and Online module
Advanced in Assessment and Management of pediatric, vestibular, ocular..
Advanced Course I & II
Clinical management of temporomandibular dysfunction and pain
Anatomy course of the temporomandibular, -facial and –neural region
Temporomandibular dysfunction in dentistry (two days)
Facial expression and laterality, Assessment, Evaluation and Rehabilitation
Examination and preparation
Aim of the certification is to assess, if the capabilities of the craniofacial..
Clinical Assessment (CCA)
Online assessment of your clinical reasoning approach...