Research Group and Scientific Advisory Board of CRAFTA®
The CRAFTA® research group and the scientific advisory board consist of a group of highly motivated researchers and practitioners with a wide range of interests and specializations. Through this a thorough research in the field of TMJ-/Head- and cervical pain is possible.
The current and planned activities and aims of the group are:
- To stimulate research projects in the field of TMJ-/Head- and cervical pain and supervision of these projects
- To evaluate and give recommendations to the CRAFTA® course and educational program and schedule, especially to ensure evidence based practice
- To establish consensus in internationally accepted terminology and to implement the results in the CRAFTA® course and educational program
- Supervision of current and future research projects organized and supported by CRAFTA®
- Presentation of research results at national and international congresses
- Facilitation of cooperation of recognized universities and research facilities worldwide with the scientific focus on TMJ-/Head- and cervical pain
- Providing CAPs („critically appraised papers“) for certified CRAFTA®-therapists for quality assurance in daily practice and to overcome the “theory-practice-gap”
- Facilitation of publications in the research field of TMJ-/Head- and cervical pain
Marisa Hofmann, MSc PT , MT (OMT) - @
Prof. Dr. N. Ballenberger
Dr. Nikolaus Ballenberger holds the position as Professor..
Dr. Ina Diener
Dr. Ina Diener was born and bred in South Africa..
Dr. Jan Dommerholt
Dr. Jan Dommerholt is a Dutch-trained physiotherapist
Dr. Daniel Hellmann
Dr. Daniel Hellmann works since many years as researcher..
Dr. Jules R. Hesse
DR Jules Hesse is Graduated with a Cum Laude PT exam and..
Dr. Toby Hall
Toby Hall is a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist..
Marisa Hoffmann, M.Sc. PT
Marisa Hoffmann graduated from the Universtiy of Applied Sciences..
Dr. César Fernández
Dr. César Fernández de las Peñas currently works in the Department of Physical Therapy..
Prof. H.J.M. von Piekartz
Harry J.M. von Piekartz finished his studies in Physiotherapy at the University..
Prof. Dr. Mariano Rocabado
Professor Rocabado, Doctor Physical Therapy, Certified OMT..
Prof. Dr. Harald C. Traue
Professor Dr. Traue is the research director of the Rehabilitation Centre..
Prof. Dr. S. Armijo-Olivo
Prof. Dr. Susan Armijo-Olivo has a Bsc in Physical therapy..